25 Nisan 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF NEW PERSPECTIVES

Ok that is a reasonanbly adequate way of describing this week's fare. I should maybe have added that it is rather a dark one.

This week we lay family life, childhood/ school years under the camera and take a good hard look at it. Things are not, as you probably already guessed, quite what they seem. I'm not quite sure why my film watching has taken such a dark turn this week. It contrasts so awfully with the beautiful spring weather we are enjoying over here these days. Then again I suppose, in every light there is a spot of darkness and vice versa. I may or may not have meant to go down this particularly philosophical train of thought. However, here we find ourselves, so reflect on it while you are here. Because this dark side can be found not only in the weather, but in the very hearts of our own families and even in the hearts of innocent school children sometimes. What do I mean? You'd better scroll down to find out :)

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder