4 Nisan 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF LOVE AND SOME OF ITS LESSER KNOWN CONSEQUENCES

I know. That's one heck of a long title. But it is an accurate description of this week's fare, and you know what, it got your attention. Otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. I will chuckle victoriously (I'll leave you to imagine how I do that) and move on. 

Of course when I say love you have to be open minded about the concept. Firstly, I may or may not mean romantic love. In this particular case, in one instance I do and in one instance I don't. Love within families, the love of a parent or a sibling can count just as well. And they all have unexpected consequences. I think anyone with a family of any sort can vouch for that. 

These films are sad, heart-warming, thought provoking... All round and in depth experiences. I know you will like them. You may need to give them a moment to sink in, but they will "pay off" as it were. Give them a minute to wash over you :) 

happy viewing peeps!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder