11 Nisan 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF REPEATING PATTERNS AND DARK HORIZONS

Oh yes. Your author is feeling cryptic this morning. And why not. Besides, I'm not "bending" the facts too much. As you know my watching list tends a little bit to consist of something old, something new, the bathroom sink and something blue. Everything. Which is when I noticed the connection between the twosome we're discussing this week. They were both cult films - or based on cult stories - belonging to completly different generations. As in, one was my generation (I'm a '90s kid me) and the other is for people now officialy half my age (I'm still trying to stomach the fact that I turned 30 yesterday. My family and friends are being very supportive). It's fascinating to see the crossover. As in, some things literally have NOT changed. I mean, we all know that formulas that "work" tend to be repeated but had you noticed  to what extent they were repeated? Read on to find out - it's quite amazing!

I do grumble on about the films a bit. But don't fret. I'm not all negative. I just tell it like it is. They wouldn't be here if I didn't. You know what I mean.

happy viewing peeps!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder