3 Ocak 2016 Pazar

BORN AGAIN SHAKESPEARE FAN

Oh I know. I should have gone with my original plan and gone with my review of the Sherlock Christmas special. The review is actually written and ready but at the last minute I backed out and clung to this.

Let me make one thing clear, I was never a "fan" of Shakespeare. I respected him from a distance and always knew I had to learn more about him but never went into raptures or anything. I was astounded at how much of a convert I had become in the matter of just 2 performances.

I know this tiny little review won't exactly rock the world. But maybe a couple of you who are indifferent like I was will decide to get off the fence and give it a look. I will consider my mission accomplished if you give it just a second look...

Incidentally - for those who are wondering - we will go back to regular film and tv reviews for a while now. Just in case if you were wondering if I was becoming a theatre critic or something - I'm not. I'm multitasking. Incidentally, I have also resumed my semi-regular spot at Film Debate - head on over for my review of In the Heart of the Sea!

best,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder