2 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi

ESSIE AND SUPERHEROS...

Every kid needs a hero, right? And by that I mean literally every kid, even our inner eight-year olds.

My inner eight-year old has not been a massive fan of the "superhero" phenomenon though. At least not for a while. I loved Superman when I was a kid, and by Superman I mean the old Christopher Reeve films... I never quite got on board with the Marvel franchise untill recently... Very recently. Think weeks rather than months. I was bored, friend lent me a DVD of the first Thor movie... I pretty much haven't looked back.

I enjoyed both Thor and The Avengers so much that I simply had to write and tell you all about it... I mean yes, true to style I may have "overthunk" certain bits of it but well... That's why you love me, right? :)

Now without further ado, scroll on down. We have evil to fight boys and girls!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder