29 Aralık 2013 Pazar

ESSIE SPENDS TIME WITH THE FAMILY

Well hello. I'm sorry I've been away so long and left no note. I'd totally get it if you left and never came back. I hope you don't though. Because I am back and back for good.

I was very busy. I was very tired. I was not sleeping much. I neglected you little blog. I neglected you beloved readers. I am very, very sorry.

Let this be a new beginning. Christmas and New Year are, after all, times to put away the old and prepare to start anew. I have had a glorious Christmas, spent in good company and am fully ready to embrace the new year.

What has your Christmas been like? Have you spent time with your loved ones? I'm assuming the answer is yes as I prepare this updates - I have a family friendly set of films for you today. A twosome ideal for young ones and big kids alike. I hope you enjoy them. And as I won't be seing you before the New Year (update day is officially Sunday peeps, make a note in your diaries, tell all your friends! (yes, I did just ask you to retweet/repost me lol) ) have a very, very Happy New Year.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder