4 Şubat 2015 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF SPOTS - BOTH GREY AND MINIONED

The Superbowl! I live in the UK and have never even been remotely interested in sports but if you are part of the online community, the Superbowl is part of your life in one way or another... And why Superbowl spots! A big-name movie is not worthy of the title if it doesn`t have one. And I do understand. It`s one of the biggest TV events in America. What an opportunity for marketing... Let's take a look at them as we chat about movies shall we... I mean, they were made for the occasion at great expense, might as well use them!


Of course, we couldn`t possibly have started the week without this one! Apparently sex scenes constitute about a fifth of the film - which should... You know... Be in keeping with the book. I was reading an interview with Jamie Dornan (THIS interview to be precise) and it seems Mr Dornan is worries about living up to fan expectations... Don`t you worry sir, I'm sure you can... perform... :) 


Now... This fella... The superbowl spot revealed Hugh Laurie and a very impressive looking rocket... My toes are curling with anticipation about this one... And the spot is only here because I really, really liked it. 
Oh and one last thing before I leave you... Are we done with calling The Minions Movie a kids film - I mean everyone knows it's ACTUALLY for the adults right. Check out what the little scamps have been doing for the superbowl! Is it completely original - well no. But we are going back to the Minions because we loved what they always did so... You know... Oddly, this time round, it would be a shame if they DID change... :) 

Have a great week folks - TTY later! 

Incidentally, if you scroll right to the end of the page you should find my Twitter feed (I know - I really need to do something about the placement of that one) but anyway, hit me up on Twitter or something, I've only just rediscovered it and I love it this time round :) 

Essie


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder