18 Şubat 2015 Çarşamba

50 SHADES OF HORROR...

How has your week been my dears  However you have spent it, I am pretty sure you were somehow touched by the 50 shades craze sweeping the nation as we speak. The film is smashing all recent box office records and attracting a whopping 113 million views in total of all related material (although to be fair, the number includes spoofs. Click here for the full article on Variety). All I can say is that I have a strong feeling the nations not so guilty pleasure will be around to keep tongues wagging for several sequels to come. Of course it is no longer a big secret that E.L. James locked horns with the creative team for the film pretty much all the way through the process purportedly leaving director Sam Taylor-Jonson feeling like she never wanted to make another movie again (Click here for full article on Variety). Um... That will make finding a director a tad tricky methinks... In the meanwhile though, heres soemthing for all 50 shades of you fans...


Of course, thrilling as all of that may be, that is not quite my line in scary... I tend to go for proper ghosts and ghouls and long-legged beasties. Which has meant that I have  watched the new trailer for master director Guillermo Del Toro`s Crimson Peak and it has left me literally salivating... I mean check it out and tell me honestly HOW ARE WE MEANT TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER!!


But of course, there is one big yearly event that we do not have long to wait for anymore... The Oscars are upon us! Much like 50 Shades of Grey, whether you are a lover or a hater, you will be touched by the awards ceremony coming up on Sunday. Nor can you completely avoid the commotion it will cause... Let the countdown commence and let`s start planning those viewing parties already!

have a great week guys and see you all soon!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder