15 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF INCREDIBLE JOURNEYS

Incredible journeys indeed. Only, of course, out of the comfort of our living rooms. Or bedrooms even. It really depends on where you watch movies - I'm a lodger so I don't really have much choice :)

What I like about this week's updates is that they combine the old and the new - and they do it really well. Because one of them is a classic fantasy film from our past and the second a now classic fantasy film of our present - and probably our future. Ok, so the second one I mentioned is technically sci-fi. Let's not split hairs.

Oh and by the way my life suddenly contains waay more free time than it used to. So who knows, I may be able to go back up to three films a week. But nothing is certain yet. Watch this space for more info.

In the meanwhile, happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder