29 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF LOVE

I noticed something rather shocking this week.

I have never had a week dedicated to love stories. This is so not on. I mean I even missed Valentine's Day this year (film-wise). So unromantic of me. And of course, it will not do AT ALL.

So randomly, in the middle of November I have decided to remedy that. Because it is good to act on your emotions (mostly). And besides, if I actually wait until next Valentine's Day, chances are I will forget again. Because the boyfriend, like most gents, is not a massive fan of romantic films. Then I mean, come on, there's that epic film "Sweet November". It's kind of justified. Actually have I reviewed Sweet November? I have, right? I'll just quickly post this and check...

Happy viewing people!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder