21 Mart 2012 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF JOSEPH LOSEY

Ok, now, this week is kinda special for me. Because, among the many, many things I have learnt on this course I can proudly state the fact that I like Jospeh Losey. It may be a strange thing to say, the thing is I didn't even know the man existed, much less that I loved his films so much... As we write I am attacking the man's filmography as if it were going out of fashion, but I digress... This week's little selection consists of my personal favorites of said filmography. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Oh and by the way, I intend to have more of these "director themed" weeks. I mean, I intend to have them more frequently. Mixed bags are well and good but looking at the work of one director makes it a lot easier to get an in depth impression of a the style, don't you find? Well I do, anyway :)

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder