7 Mart 2012 Çarşamba

ESSIE SPEAKS OF KATHRYN BIGELOW

Yes, I know, theme-wise I have completely missed Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Year and as far as I can predict Easter. I am bad at planning my themes according to dates; this whole blog evolves very much just how the films come to me. However, I occasionally try and fit in. Like now, for example. The day of our update, the 8th of March is International Women's Day. So when I found myself preparing a weekly theme on Kathryn Bigelow I decided I might as well schedule it for the 8th of March.

So here you have it folks, my first attempt at putting my little blog in step with everyone else's calender. Here are two films by the first woman to win the Academy Award for Best Director. Now to be fair she is not my favorite director of all times. What exactly do I think of her and why have I put her in the blog? You will have to read my next entry to find out!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder