1 Mart 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE OLDIES

OK be warned, when I say oldies I mean proper oldies. None of that '90s nonsense. The '90s was a respectable era and all that, but by no stretch of the imagination was it "oldies". No, I'm talking real old. Black and white stuff. Be warned if you don't like the genre. Incomprehensibly,to me, some people don't.

Our oldies oldie dates from the '30s in fact, we visit the Blue Angel to hear a performance by the famous Lola Lola. Then we pass through Frank Capra's world and gather a little Christmas cheer before moving on to sunny Italy, sitting back and contemplating the good life.

I do know most people have heard of these. A lot of people have actually watched them too. Thing is, maybe you didn't watch them. Maybe, like me, you heard of them a lot but just toon ages to actually getting round to watching them. Consider this week's update a push in their direction. They are classics for a reason you know...

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder