8 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF WHAT IS ON HER MIND

And this week, it's all about the mind.

First of all, what is on my mind. The answer is simple: Game of Thrones. My commute to and from work is filled with it and the size of the books means that I have actually started carrying a backpack just for the purpose. I had to write about it, you simply have to bear with me.

The other film this week is the adaptation of a classic, and about a classic topic. All about the mind once again as the main topic here is the family. And what they do to us - both good and bad.

Both really struck me. In very different ways of course, but they struck me. They will provide you with a lot of food for thought. Very different kinds of food of course but hey. Variety is the spice of life :)

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder