1 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF HOLIDAYS

Essie speaks of holidays, basically because she needs one.

I think it literally isn't a coincidence that the films this week involve journeys to far off locations, namely Venice and Rio. I've never been to either by the way. Anyone want to sponsor me? No ? Oh well... Yes, winter is closing in, I am getting INCREDIBLY busy in my internship and my other two jobs aren't really letting up either. But I am happy. There is light at the end of the tunnel. That or a train. Either way, my troubles will soon be over - although to be fair I would rather not the train...

But while we wait, I continue my forays into cinemaland to keep me sane. So here we are. As November closes in, some nice virtual hollidays to occupy your mind for a while.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder