17 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF DOCUMENTARIES

Good morning folks! Sorry I'm a little late with the update. But it is technically Thursday morning - even though I did recently get into the habit of updating wednesday nights. Essays are a large part of my schedule these days. You're going to have to bear with me until the end of may. And in the meanwhile I thought, you see, as I seem to be learning so much, I should give you the chance to do the same. That plus the fact I actually like documentaries. A lot. It's just that I haven't got round to seing that many really good ones. And most of David Attenborough's stuff we've all seen anyway. But here are three exceptional, touching, interesting documentaries for your delectation this week and not a wildlife topic in sight. Well maybe in one, ever so slightly. You'll like it though. Really. happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder