21 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE BAD GUYS... AND HOW WE LOVE 'EM.

Well hello there peeps! It's awards season, isn't it all exciting? Think what you will of the Oscars politically, socially and all that malarky but for me it's just a perfect excuse to glut myself on movies. Because, you know. You have to keep on top of what everyone is talking about. It's my job. Kinda. Self-appointed job, ok? It totally counts.

And this week I have for you, two sets of bad guys we simply cannot help loving. One of them comes in the shape of one of the best television series I have seen for a very long time. The other is the latest work of my favorite director in the world. This last one is interesting from the themes point of view; not only are the villians, extraordinarily, strangleably brilliant, the good guys are, well... Let's just say they're not all that "good" either... Typical Tarantino. But then again, that's why I love him.

So come on folks, scroll down. Wether you want to be them or be with them, you know you love the bad boys deep down. And below we have tons of adventures for you to have. Without leaving your living room couch...

happy viewing! (http://essiespeaks.blogspot.com )
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder