14 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF ALTERNATIVE VALENTINES

"No surprises there" I hear you mutter. Everyone and their dog is talking about Valentine's day, alternative or otherwise. It's that time of the year. Heck, it's that specific day! Happy Valentine's day folks and sorry for the delay!

Now, what do I mean by alternative Valentine's day? Well, you may have noticed, I am not a massive fan of soppy romances. I love a good old romance every once in a while but you know what, my craving, when it comes, is satiated quite quickly. So I didn't go for romance this week. What I did go for, was films that you could, if you look at it another way, be perfectly good valentine's films... It's all a matter of perspective you see...

On the one hand we have a truly toe-curling thriller! Want an excuse to cuddle up to your loved one, hold his or her hand and go "ooh I'm scared!" ? This is your man... Your film... Um, that catchphrase doesn't really work there but you get the picture, right? Right. The other, has got some love and romance in it, let's be fair. But it also has zombies. And Woody Harrelsson. Trust me, you'll be rolling on the floor laughing. And as you are sorta rollling around, all relaxed and in such a good mood... Well, I mean, you can do whatever you like, it's none of my business, but I'm just saying...

See? They're both totally Valentines Day films. Have a good one peeps!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder