24 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF BRIAN DE PALMA

Good morning folks! I did tell you I live in the U.K now right? Ok. So there is a tentative hint at summer here these last couple of days. Every person from Mediterranean countries I know is thrilled. Some of my more northern friends are complaining because it is too hot. I didn't even have the time to poke fun at them however because the moment is already passing, once again there are clouds in the sky, oh well. This week my studies meant I had to steep myself in the works of Brian De Palma. It is a thing I haven't done in a while. I seem to have missed out on quite a bit. Ok, I do see that he has a bit of a penchant for boxing and crime and more than a bit of penchant for soppy endings. I do get what you mean. But still the films are exciting, the storylines are brilliant and I won't even go into the technical side of it because I would bore you to death (and I attempt to do so a bit further down anyway so why kill you twice, hehe) Enjoy! Happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder