29 Mart 2010 Pazartesi

MID-WEEK UPDATE AS PROMISED!

My trusty counter informs me that you indeed have been checking back for the promised update! Thank you so much! I am much embarassed by the delay :S Your very intelligent author forgot she used Windows Vista at home and XP at work and so had to enlist the help of a collegue so she could get to her articles that were on her hard drive.
So, below you can find two fresh reviews - North Face and Genova. I will resume normal broadcasting on thursday. I have a nice medly of independent - award winners and Oscar winners / nominees lined up so don't forget to check back!:)
And by the way, don't hesitate (well I know you won't but still) to comment and let me know what you think if you watch / have watched any of the films! Looking forward to hearing from you!
In the meanwhile, thank you for reading Essie's Pics and see you on Thursday!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder