31 Mayıs 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF MIXED BAGS!

No no, nothing to do with haute couture, I just meant that after a very long spate of themed and well organised weeks we are back - if only momentarily - mixed weeks. But I mean, it's not my fault, my last deadline looms on the horizon and things are getting very hectic - and tiring - over here. But as always my refuge (and ironically the bulk of my work) are films and the written results are up on the site as we speak. Although I must say I seem to have gone for rather a gloomy selection this week - I am possibly feeling depressed about the mass of deadlines hovering over my head. War, dark insights into the human psyche and other happy topics. Admittedly these are all executed by veteran actors and directors - and while this means the films are of great quality they are also realistic. Which is good but not a "happy" thing if you get my meaning. I'll make a point of writing about something happier for next week. Promise =) happy viewing! Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder