28 Aralık 2015 Pazartesi

WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

One of my New Years' resolutions absolutely needs to be to observe holidays both online and off... I didn't mean to forget to wish you a Merry Christmas. Or a happy New Year. I hope you had and have both. It's just that with me and films, it's pretty much business as usual. I am not into films that are especially seasonal. One effect it does have on me though is that I have a bit of a check back on the year and try and catch up with any of the big ones I failed to see this far.

Hence my review of Mr. Holmes. I started watching this thinking it would be something nice and easy to watch one evening. And while it was definitely nice, easy to watch is not exactly how I would describe it. Well, with a legend like McKellan portraying a legend like Holmes, I should have known better...

I better get onto the show. Scroll down folks, and I hope you enjoy!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder