15 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF SOMETHING OLD AND SOMETHING NEW

Well hello. Well, you didn’t expect to see me so soon, right? Haha, I must admit it has been touch and go. Today has been one of those days when I am just behind schedule with my life in general. And it looks like I’m going to have to keep on scrambling until the evening, but no worries, I’m still on track as you can see – well, just.
Ok, so, something old and something new. Something old is the posts. I have gone for two films from two well-known directors. They are not recent. Bu that doesn’t mean they should be forgotten or overlooked. In fact I may have discovered a potential favourite here and I’m dying to tell you about it.
And something new. OK, deep breath : I’m on twitter! Like I said, today has been a bit of a rush for me, but I will add my twitter feed to the site and put fancy buttons on etc but in the meanwhile I can be found at @Essie_Tweets. Let’s talk movies!

Happy viewing,

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder