16 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

THIS WEEK ON ESSIE SPEAKS : THE ART OF AKIRA KUROSAWA

Hi folks!

I hope you are all well and that summer has arrived in all its glory where you are too! This week on Essie Speaks, we do something we have never done before... Oh yes, I am quite the little innovator! We have had weekly themes of various things (and still do, regularly)but never before had a week dedicated to the work of one person. I will expand on this, actors, directors, and I think we will see more of the art of various artists in the weeks to come - I am rather surprised I only just got round to it in fact!
So this week, let's take a trip to the mystical orient and sample the genius of director Akira Kurosawa... I hope you enjoy reading (and watching) these as much as I did!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder