30 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

ESSIE RANTS ON A DISAPOINMENT

I mean ok. I know I`m not being entirely reasonable, good sequels are few and far between. But seriously - this film had a very special place in my heart. I was seriously and sentimentally hoping that I was going to LOVE it. I don`t.

I mean it`s not bad but... Well... You`re just going to have to scroll down to find out.

Oh and to make up for the delay, check back on monday for an update of not one but two films.

I`m seriously getting my shi*t together, starting from this weekend.

In the meanwhile, happy viewing.

Oh and by the way, if you want me to rant/gush/ anything in between about a film in particular don`t hesitate to suggest it - I have been feeling very indesive recently and am open to suggestions.

Sedef

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder