13 Nisan 2014 Pazar

ESSIE GOES ALL HISTORICAL

I am a firm believer that all history is not boring. I  mean, don't get me wrong, I am a massive fan of historical documentaries And period drama. My current obsession is the Elisabethans and I could actually bore you to death with wierd and wonderful facts - but don't worry. I'm not about to do a demonstration.

This is why I pounced on the idea of looking in to the "kooky" history of films. There are films in cinematic history that we kind of pooh-pooh as "B movies", but you know what? They broke new ground. They tried new stuff. And pooh-pooh or not - we copied them. They are fun, they are not for everyone's taste but hey. They are boldly there and if you want to become familiar with cinematic history, you are simply going to have to deal with them.

Ooh and do check out the trailer for Texas Chainsaw. It is positively vintage YUM. I haven't quite located Foxy Brown's trailer yet, but fear not, that's on its way too!

happy viewing y'all.
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder