9 Ağustos 2013 Cuma

ESSIE SPEAKS OF IMMERSION

See, see I’m on time! I’m still on time!

Yep, nope the very DEFINITION of the blog that it can be updated on a Friday morning. I am still on time.
And I mean, if you’re still splitting hairs, have a heart. Just scroll down. Those are two of the longest blog posts I have written in a while. What can I tell you, sometimes I get overexcited about stuff. Especially stuff I feel strongly about.

This is why I have called this week’s theme “immersion”. It has virtually nothing to do with scuba diving. It is about those films and series that swallow you up. You get emotional, you yell at the screen, you burn your dinner if you’re trying to multitask. You emerge at the other end slightly shell-shocked and definitely changed. 

It’s that kind of week today peeps. Prepare to lose yourself.


And happy viewing!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder