1 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe

ESSİE SPEAKS OF EVEN MORE ESCAPISM

Hah. You did NOT expect this did you?

Don't get me wrong, it's more a matter of gloating to myself rather than you. I'm just happy to see you guys again. But as you can see, as promised, I am finally bringing my schedule back on track. I hope you're all well. And I hope you actually check the blog today. Not that it matters if you don't - I just feel I've let you down when I'm late and today, you know, I haven't...

So what have I got in store for you today? Well, it's more escapism. Oh I know, it's not like me at all to go around repeating themes. And honestly, aren't all films a bit of escapism anyway? Ah. That is precisely the question our second film asks. Please find my rant - ehm - I mean blog post on the matter below. And then we have common or garden escapism, you know with magic and giants and princesses and knights both in shining armour and other wise (it'll make more sense when you read the post).

So, wether you want to get lost in film or watch a film that thinks about getting lost in film (self reflexivity is all very post modern as you know, my dears) I have what you need. Step right in.

Happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder