23 Ağustos 2013 Cuma

ESSIE SPEAKS OF SOUL SEARCHING

Ok, I'm sorry for the delay folks. It happens. Luckily, I'm still within the "appointed time" (self appointed, but hey, I have standards and I like to keep them!) so here you are.

Although it's no excuse - or even a reason - for the delay, I have a bit of a special twosome for you this week. Both are pretty sure to hit you like a ton of bricks. One is a film - fiction as it were - but the other is a documentary. And not the happiest of documentaries at that, but one of importance. One we really, really need to watch.Well, what can I say, not all in life is happiness and joy as most of us have discovered by now. But just because an experience is not a happy one, it does not mean we will not learn from it. It may even end up being one we are glad we went through. Such, my dears, is life.

And a little special treat for you today is that one of my films this week is actually available online! Scroll below for the link! :)

Oh and did I mention - I'm on Twitter now! I know I promised buttons - and trust me, you will get buttons - but probably over the weekend. In the meanwhile feel free to add me, I'm @Essie_Tweets !

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder