20 Haziran 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF MOVING ON

No, I'm not moving house, again. The moving on I had in mind was more of a "mental" variety. You know, moving on with your life. Moving on with yourself. Developing as a person and taking the next logical (or not) step in the great project that is you.

Of course the concept itself is a complete staple of contemporary film and television. Television series especially, I have found, are soundly slapped on the wrist if the characters are not found to develop throughout the storyline.

These films give us brilliant opportunities to think about these and discuss how, when and why these steps take place. There are some seriously emotional moments involved You may, or may not like what you see. In usual style, I have felt free to grumble vocieferously when I saw fit. But I haven't held back on praise either.

See what you make of them.

Happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder