29 Haziran 2013 Cumartesi

ESSIE SPEAKS OF COMPLEX EMOTIONS

There is a whole bunch of people out there slightly miffed at me for being so late updating my blog.

There is another bunch of people saying "well if you have finally emmerged from God only knows where could you take a minute to asnwer my mail/text/both before you vanish again?"

I hang my head in shame. Imagine tons of appologies making their way towards you. I'm on it as far as the blog is concerned, as you can see. I will sort my communication problems post-haste. Life has been busy and complicated this week. Luckily it has almost sorted itself out. Almost.

It's rather appropriate actually, because both the films this week underline how deeply complex life can be. Often, under even the seemingly most unimportant encounter there lies a complex web of emotion and consequence. Imagine what happens when love or money (or both even) is envolved. And while it is often easy enough to see what the cold and clinical "advantage" lies, when hearts and consciences also get involved, sometimes it's a tad bit harder to choose.

Happy viewing!
Ess,e

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder