10 Mayıs 2013 Cuma

ESSİE SPEAKS OF SCARY THINGS

Ok. I'll have to give you this one, technically I'm late again. It may be Friday, here and in most parts of the world so I do owe you an appology. However I have some quite good stuff lined up for you. That and a few personal historical moments of my own...

I have a brilliant modern classic I have wanted to watch for ages that I finally discovered, I have a beautiful yet scary old classic unearthed, a new (to me) director "discovered"... All the while I have somehow managed to fit in two film reviews - of two films most scary in their own distinct ways -  AND my weekly chores. 

And now, as I have a (sort of) justification for being late, I will plunge forth with my historical moments, both personal and cinematic and hope you enjoy your week!

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder