4 Mayıs 2013 Cumartesi

ESSIE SPEAKS OF HAVING A LAUGH

Ok... *Pant, pant* I made it! *Pant, pant* I MADE IT!!!!! 

Oh my goodness gracious me. I am so sorry you guys. Never in the history of this blog have I been so late in updating. It will not happen again. Honest to goodness. 

To take your minds off the long wait you had and hopefully transform those frowns into smiles, I bring you shed loads of comedy. I have, true to style, gone to the extremes, from the absurd to the though provoking - it's always good to have some variety in life. 

And the first post, just right down here, may well have turned into one of my most personal updates yet. As you know I don't shy away from bearing my heart and soul on this blog but still. I don't know. It's about growing old and things. And as you know from real life I'm  little preoccupied with it at this point so my personal stuff has also come flowing out. Let's see what you make of it... Don't hesitate to give me feedback!

happy viewing, 
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder