18 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF SPIES AND HEROES

Howdy folks!

Wow, what a week I'm having! Work in the office is absolutely mad, I'm doing my own stuff and helping with organising the office move that is taking place tomorrow. Exciting times! On the plus side, I am really settling into my new internship  and life over here. On the minus side I am almost constantly exhausted. And am officially part of that merry band, the London commuters. This means that I am exhausted at the end of each working day. And that I need some good, old fashioned entertainment to chill out to.

And then I thought, hang on a minute. There are one heck of a lot of commuters out there who probably have exactly the same needs from their entertainment. So here you go. Two very good films that helped me really unplug and enjoy myself this week. There's something in there for the fantasy lovers, there's something in there for those who like their entertainment more realistic.

Enjoy peeps!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder