4 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF CLASSICS, NEW ANGLES AND HAVING A LOT TO SAY


Well hello there!

My life is very exciting at the moment. There are many new and exciting things in it. I’ve started a really interesting internship in a very nice, friendly company which may well turn into an actual job. I moved houses and now live in a very nice little place with really cool new flatmates (Don’t get me wrong, the old ones were very cool too. It’s just that, well, so are these ones!).  In short life has taken a very exciting and positive turn and I am thankful and content.

In the meanwhile though, I’ve barely had time to sit down and watch films. But I have made the time. I must have my fix. So the films have been coming in and the thing is, well, I can’t quite decide whether I like them or not. Now as you know, I tend to go for films that I really like, the logic being that I am all bouncy. I want to talk about them. The thing is, this time, even though I’m not bouncy (ahem), I still have a lot to say about both films. So I reckoned, what the heck. So here they are. I hope you enjoy.
Happy viewing!
Essie 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder