25 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF FANTASY

Well, this week's theme pretty much decided itself.

I have been working hard these days. Everyone tells me so. My mom, my boyfriend, my landlady, my friends... I don't mind. I even kind of enjoy it. However, it does mean that I am in desperate need of "escape" once my week day is over. I have found that these days more and more, the serious stuff gets pushed to the weekends. Weekdays are for fantasy. Far off lands. Heros, damsels and monsters. I know, I'm a serious film person and all that. I occasionally  feel I should be writing about / watching more arthouse stuff. But then I tell myself, you know what, you guys probably work. You guys need to escape. I totally should share the successful methods of escape I have found. The art house stuff will come. On the weekend...

happy viewng,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder