11 Ekim 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF FAMILIES

Well, howdy. 

Sorry about the delay in updating peeps. I usually grab that moment when you get your coffee and settle at your desk to quickly update the blog on Thursdays  Today however, at work, there were no such moments. It was go, go, go from the moment I walked into the office. It is now 14.16, I could have sworn it was 9.30 only 10 minutes ago and I have really had enough of today. It's turning into one of those ones you should really, really have stayed in bed for. Oh well. 

The thing is there is one thing you can count on through all of this kinda chaos : your family. And this is precisely what this week's films are about. I have, as always, tried to go for "original" takes on families however. One is modern and decidedly tragic. One is a lot older and has a place in movie history, a "must watch" if you will.  

I hope you enjoy. And once again, really sorry for the delay!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder