27 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF LUSCIOUS LEADS


I was just about to say to myself, well gosh, yet another week without a theme. But there is. And how could I have missed it? It’s luscious leads of course!
I know there are only two of them but come on. On the one hand we have Johnny Depp starring in what is possibly – very possibly – perfection on film as far as I’m concerned. The only thing is perfection as far as I’m concerned is a rather relative concept. You’ll get what I mean when you read the entry.
And then, for those who would like things a little more objective around these parts, I have a film that is, objectively, both brilliant, packed with suspense, brilliant directing and a-class acting. And it stars the gorgeous, charismatic Jeremy Irons. Now if that isn’t something to sink your teeth into I really don’t know what is.
Oh I am fine. I’m in the last lap of my organisational nightmare; I move houses on Sunday (it’s the second time this month but hopefully I’ll be staying put here for a while) and on Monday I start full time work again for the first time in 2 years. Well it’s an internship (for now). But then, I believe, routines and stuff will start setting in and who knows, I may even be able to kick the number of posts a week back up to three. But in the meanwhile, thanks for bearing with me. And enjoy !

happy viewing !
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder