6 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF BRAVERY AND CONTROL

My life is a logistical nightmare right now. If you don't believe me ask my flatmate. He had to semi book an appointment for me to join his birthday celebrations. And even then, I could only come round later.

Luckily, later means they had moved to the pub. And I have particularly nice flatmates so there was even a slice of cake left. Chocolate cakes and drinks with friends help in times like these. As do films.

With me, pretty much any film does help but animations have a special place in my heart (as you may have noticed) so it's not surprising that I took some time out to watch Brave (Now in cinemas!) the other day. Actually I've hatched a plan about this Now in Cinemas bit (well ok technically it was Mom's idea) but you're just going to have to wait for a time in my life when I am not CONSTANTLY running somewhere. And the second is a true story (and we haven't had one of those in a while) and the film I mentioned the other week. You know, my favorite (*bounce, bounce, bounce*).

anyway, enjoy, people. I have to dash (not kidding, I have to be out of the house in roughly 20 minutes as I write)

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder