20 Eylül 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF FAMOUS ANCESTORS

Ok, this week the theme just emmerged by itself. I just happened to watch them very close together. They do seem like chalk and cheese on first approach but look closer. I'm on to something here.

Both of them are cinema adaptations of very famous "things". Well, in all honesty, I guess Tintin is more of a "phenomenon" than anything else but still. Both have very "important" ancestors to live up to. You know, the Hollywood film thing when the hero starts off lacking in confidence about his older brother/father/mother/great uncle/whoever who was so much more successfull at whatever it is and ends up overcoming his fears and being successful in the end? Yeah, like that. Only with movies.

I'm well by the way, thanks for asking. I have now found myself a place to live but teleportation not having been invented, it entails me finding a way of transporting my stuff to said place. Oh and submit my dissertation. At the same time. Which reminds me, I really need to get going - I have a life that is in serious need of organisation.

happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder