21 Mart 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS FROM THE HEART

I mean yeah, I know, all my entries come from the heart.

But one of the reviews this week may have come from a place that is tad-bit deeper, if you get my drift. And the other entry, to be fair, is so full of heart, emotion and love (of a romantic sort but also of life) that I really couldn't come up with a better title for this week.

Ok, so I wrote about my favorite movie. People often asked me what it was and I often (as you well may know) just gabbled in response. I can think of a hundred movies I adore and would watch over and over again without a hint of boredom. But going through old classics this week, I hit upon this beauty, and you know what? I got that "it was you all along" feeling they talk about in the movies... Besides... I like a good opinion piece from time to time. I think about movies non-stop although I don't always get the chance to talk about them. Except here that is. Besides, who knows, you might like my mini opinion piece. And if you do, again, not making any promises but you may be seing more of them on an irregular basis :)

In the meanwhile, happy viewing!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder