28 Mart 2013 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF POWER AND PASSION - AND BLOOD

I'm in the mood for "raaah" films this week. I'm not sure why. Maybe the weather. Maybe I'm taking out other frustrations in my life. But the one thing I know is, no matter how bad things are going, I can count on watching a Quentin Tarantino film to set me back on my feet, in a full state of catharsis and ready to face the world. If you're a fan, you know what I mean. If you're not... Well firstly, you really may be at the wrong blog. Or maybe you want a bit of a change of perspective on matters? In that case, my mistake, you're at the right blog, scroll down.

Now, my second film is not as cathartic. But it is brilliant. Our theme here I guess is power and passion. Or passion for power. And everything that goes with it. You get the picture. These two films aren't "new" films as such. They are a pair of particular oldies that are very, very close to my own heart. The aim of this weeks' blog is to hoefully make them a bit closer to your heart too. Let's see if I succeed :)

happy viewing peeps - and happy Easter!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder