28 Aralık 2012 Cuma

ESSIE SPEAKS OF WHAT'S NEW THIS MONTH

Ok, ok here I am, so so sorry I'm late!

But come on. It's the festive season. There were big meals with family, followed by lots of sitting around by the television feeling probably quite similar to an anaconda who has just swallowed a goat. There was much catching up and a lot of festive spirit so my inner blogger got the tiniest bit... Distracted. I know you get it. And I hope your Christmas was just as fun and peaceful as mine.

But this does not mean I was sitting on my hands through the festive season gentle reader. Oh no. I am so cutting edge and up to date at the moment (ehm) that I come to you this week with two brand-spanking new television and cinema extravaganzas. One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep the blog more "up to date" so hopefully you will be reading more about what is actually in cinemas at the time and less about my random dives into my film collection. I'm not making any promises though. Just saying.

So anyway peeps, belated Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! See y'all in 2013!

Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder