13 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF REVISITING AND DIY

I know, I know. The whole theme idea has gone to pot again this week. But be fair. It's the holliday season. I work multiple jobs that are sometimes seasonal. There is a lot of running around involved. And not much planning for the blog.

However, I still have some good stuff for you this week. Firstly, I continue my trend (a trend of one hehe) of reviewing cookery books. Because I have hit on a real little gem! Talk about juicy ladies and gents!

But I also have a film for those of you who say "err excuse me. Do you actually expect me to live without films this week?" No. I most certainly do not. That's why I've got a top quality number for you as too. From one of my favorite directors too! I will be back on track next week I promise.

In the meanwhile, happy viewing - and eating!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder