6 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF THE MANY FACES OF LOVE

Well, I started on love last week. No reason not to go on. After all, I have a lot of catching up to do, I have almost ignored love films on this blog for quite some time now. But true to my own nature, this week I have gone back to love films with, well... A bit of a twist.

Now what do I mean by twist? Well, you know how it goes in "classic" love films. The couple meet, fall in love, there is an obstacle, they overcome it, happy ending. We get excited for them in the process. Often, especially in mainstream cinema, there is not much more to the film than that. Which is fine in its own place. However, as you know, I like my proverbial "little grey cells" also at work when I watch a film. So I have chosen two films that actually ask questions about the nature of love as well. It's strength. It's limits. It's begining and its end. The result has been two both emotional and thought-provoking films I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder