3 Haziran 2015 Çarşamba

A SHORT ESSAY ON VANISHING...

Boys and girls, this is going to have to be a quick one. Time is money and I have neither (lol) so I need to do something to change that.

This said before I dash off, I need to make a few quick remarks about a couple of trailers I have seen. First and foremost - you know I'm a sucker for animation - The Good Dinosaur has a teaser! Whoop! It's a Disney - Pixar film about an alternate universe where the dinosaurs were never destroyed and walk the earth with humans. It's without a doubt going to be yet another inspiring and heart-warming movie about friendship crossing bounaries but you know... It's going to be adorable. Here's hoping, anyway...


And before I leave - something slightly more serious. It's looking like Cara Delevgne is officially launching herself into the world of acting. After making an entrance and getting herself talked about - in a good way, mind you , in Face of an Angel, she is now all over the trailers again with her upcoming mystery film Paper Towns. Now, I have nothing to say about Delevigne's acting ability, not least because I haven't seen her act in anything as yet, but the film itself... Well... I have a nasty feeling it's trying to be a combination of The fault in our stars and Perks of being a wallflower with a hint of American pie thrown in. I mean the trailer looks... Fun. But then again trailers are misleading. I have a nasty feeling it may be a little too much a case of " let's take all the things that worked for young audiences over the last ten years and combine them with really good looking young folks"... I hope I'm wrong. I really do....





I have to dash now guys. Have an awesome week!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder