13 Haziran 2015 Cumartesi

I CAN ONLY APPOLOGISE

Fellas,

I have let you down. 

I am sorry. 

I'm going to be hand on heart with you, today was my first day off in a while, I was meant to rise really early, re-write, edit and have the thing posted by now. I was just so dog tired, I overslept by a full three hours - I didn't even hear the alarm. 

I mean. to give you some context, on my way from one job to another during rush hour, one 20-something year old took one look at me and gave me her seat, saying I clearly needed it more. I am 32 for goodness sake! And yet I accepted greatfully and promptly fell asleep. That actually is how tired I am - and how tired I look. 

I seriously can't wait for June to end. No, really. 

I think it's safest to say I will be back by the middle of next week, Tuesday - Wednesday ish. I don't want to make another promise I can't keep. 

In the meanwhile have a gorgeous weekend. I have other writing projects on the go - keep an eye on my Twitter feed for my review of Jurassic World amongst other things. 

much love and many appologies
Essie 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder