20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

ESSIE SPEAKS OF LOVE AND MONEY

I mean as concepts. I don't mean the classic film starring Michael J. Fox, besides that was called "For Love or Money". Note to self, must review that too sometimes, it wasn't a bad film at all. If I ever get the time. At the moment, factoring in time for sundry matters such as showers and meals are a challange. Much less digging up old films from God only knows where.

I have a seasonal part time job you see. And 'tis the season for office parties. Especially relevant if you work in catering. (I know, my employment record looks nothing short of schizophrenic at the moment but oh well. There's a recession on. You do what you can to live thrive and survive in the worlds of Elwood Blues). But hang on, let's talk about recessions for a second. Heck, let's talk about them a lot. In fact, if you scroll down to my second post of the day, we will be able to do just that. If you are not in the mood for something so serious (and indeed, "why so serious?" in the words of... Oh come on, you know who). I can offer you the funniest, most awkward and by far most romantic love film I have watched in a long time : Moonrise Kingdom. Don't be decieved by the age of the heroes. Serious stuff going on here.

Anyway, happy  viewing folks, I still have Christmas presents to wrap!
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder