17 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

ESSIE SPEAKS OF DISNEY OLD AND NEW

Hello folks!

Well you may (or may not) be interested to know I am back in my native London town. I am still a bit jet lagged, still having a touch of trouble adapting to the post-vacation real world but no worries, I am getting there. Hence, the blog update is a tad late but hopefully you'll like it so much you won't notice :)

This week I jump onto the "hype wagon" about Frozen. And what started as an innocent enough blog post inevitably turned into a bit of a comparaison on how this film differs from classic Disney movies but hey... I know other blogs who have had the same issue, so don't you roll your eyes at me...

Once I have re-combobulated myself the aim is to get back to two updates a week regardless of the length so watch this space, as they say.

And in the meanwhile, happy viewing.
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder