23 Mart 2014 Pazar

ESSIE SPEAKS OF AGE

This is not me fishing for presents you lot but my birthday is coming. Ask around. In a matter of weeks, I will be 31 years of age. This has almost automatically turned my mind towards old age and the like.

It's so funny isn't it how we thought we would have "it" all sorted by a certain age. Or maybe not even at a certain age. If you're anything like me it was a vague "when I grow up". I am now getting the feeling that the more I learn the less I know... But is this really a bad thing? 

A sense of wonderment and discovery means that well... Put bluntly, life never gets boring. It's good to never be complacent and far more humble to admit that you will probably never "have it all figured out". And more importantly, it means that you can have adventures all your life, no matter how old you are. 

Here are two rather beautiful stories about growing old and growing up...

Psst by the way... You know how I was getting a bit lazy with the links and trailers and stuff. I have got unlazy. Please scroll down to watch the trailers for this weeks 2 (yes, two, as promised) films!

happy viewing,
Essie 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder